What will you Discover?
Governex is not only concerned with the roles and duties of board directors, it is a comprehensive corporate governance training program. Throughout our six courses you’ll reflect on the way ‘to do’ corporate governance in your organisation – making this course the most practical in the market.
Upon completion of Governex you will be ready to:
- Lead your organisation’s Entrepreneurial efforts (strategy and risk) by focusing on Purpose and Culture;
- Understand the Integrity underpinning you and your board and how these influence your organisation’s governance process;
- Focus your organisation’s Prosperity with the tools to evaluate financial performance; and
- Build your skills to support your board and organisation to have a positive impact on society.
What to anticipate?
By completing the Governex suite of courses, executives and directors will develop the requisite skills to not only understand, but influence and implement good governance in their organisation. Through innovative digital storytelling and the use of interesting and sometimes amusing metaphors, reflection exercises throughout the course will leave you with a take on what needs to be improved and how to improve it. No matter what type of organisation you are involved in, we all strive for good governance.
The six courses in the Governex suite
- Purpose and Culture – everything starts with purpose and culture so we start your governance journey here;
- Integrity – legal duty, integrity of responsibilities, integrity of behaviour;
- Entrepreneurship – the relationship and balance between risk and strategy;
- Prosperity – financial success and sustainability are key;
- Society- just because an organisation can, does that mean it should; and
- Succeed – attaining a role that aligns with your values, interests and abilities.
What’s on offer:
Governex completion recognition
GGI-issued credly badge that can be attached to your online profile.
6 courses | Masters aligned | 20-30 hours commitment | 12 Weeks to complete | All Online | No exams